Sex Education, G-d's Way
Rav Natan has been involved in education for close to 20 years. He has held an array of positions in the educational arena, including Informal Education expert, Classroom Teacher, Head of Department and Youth Director for 2000 students.His years of experience in 'real life' education coupled with deep Torah (Bible) knowledge, has given him a unique the perspective to guide parents through the immensely important years of educating their children.
Rav Natan has also written curricula that is taught all around the world.
"Train a child according to his way; even when he grows old, he will not turn away from it."(Proverbs 22:6)
This course includes
1) 15th January - 45-minute webinar covering
* The Bible's stages of sexual maturity
* Parents responsibility to educate
* Self-image, according to the stages and environment created.
* Different modes of communication and education
* The birds and the bees, what does the Bible say
2) 45 Minute one on one Parent session with Rav Natan
All participants are offered a 45-minute private consultation with Rav Natan regarding their own educational needs for their children.
3) 5th February - 45 Minute webinar covering
* Sex, how do we educate our children?
* Love, how does the Bible view it?
* Open question time